Monday, August 17, 2009

Post 100

I let the one-year anniversary of this blog slip by without comment or celebration, so I'll celebrate the hundredth post, which is also worthy of note, I think. As this post hits, I'm on a brief vacation on the Rhode Island shore, and not doing any practical cycling.

About the blog: this is really a collection of mini-essays on (mostly) cycling topics, reflecting my own idiosyncratic point of view, and usually based on whatever comes to mind in that hour to hour and twenty minutes that I spend on my bike most days. (I guess you knew that already). It is very different from a more newsy, multi-contributor blog. I try to say something only when I've got something to say, and not to just "feed the monster". That's why it's taken over a year to hit 100 posts.

About you: You readers are from all over the world, every continent (except Antarctica, of course). There are between 40 and 70 of you a day visiting this site, and you hit the site between 50 and 120 times a day.

About us: I'm very honored to have you as readers of this collection of articles. I hope you continue to find value visiting here. I hope you feel free to "pipe up", comment on the posts, and let me know what you think.

More to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog name and what it means... what you say is nice too. Thanks, Jack